Meet Buddy! He joined his family fishing on Lake Sakakawea this weekend and seems to agree that a North Dakota vacation makes everyone in the family happier! In fact, the medical community released a report this spring about the importance of taking vacations. Not only are they great for families, there are a lot of individual benefits too:
- Vacations Promote Creativity
- Vacations Stave Off Burnout
- Vacations Can keep Us Healthy
- Vacations Can Strengthen Bonds
- Vacations Can Help With Your Job Performance
North Dakota Tourism has a ton of information on Where To Go, What To Do, vacation packages and specials – and you can custom-make your itinerary with our trip planner.