Tomorrow is the big Fargo Marathon! Organizers set a goal to have 20,000 runners in 2010 – and rumor has it that the number will be close. Tonight is the Fargo 5K, and my hubby and I are excited to join the crowds and experience these awesome events first hand!
The Fargo Marathon began in 2005 and has quickly become one of the fastest growing marathons in the U.S. Earlier this year, Runner’s World magazine called the Fargo Marathon the “Best Value” and ranked in 8th among the Top 10 marathons in the nation.
Join the excitement and fanfare. Expo, events and pasta feeds will be taking place at the Fargodome.
North Dakota has a few other upcoming running events, including:
- June 5 – Medora Bully Run
- June 4-5 – Minot Fiesta Run and Zoo Run
- August 28 – Medora’s Badlands Trail Run
- September 18 – Valley City Half Marathon & 5K
- September 18 – Bismarck Marathon