Talk about a gorgeous weekend! Campgrounds were hopping, and so were the fish. Lake Oahe looked like glass on Saturday evening. Earlier in the day, the sandbars on the Missouri River were like little party islands. Have I mentioned lately how much I love North Dakota?
- #DYK King's Walk Golf Course in #GrandForksND was designed by the late Arnold Palmer? This green masterpiece is a h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Not sure where to start on your trip to North Dakota? Check out these 30 must see places all around our state!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- See the reason North Dakota is called the "Peace Garden State" in all its glory! The International Peace Garden is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- YUM! RT @DickinsonCVB: Northern Plains #Ethnic Festival is this weekend at Prairie Outpost Park @D_MuseumCenter! 35… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Mamma Mia does the Mario Wall have to be one of the coolest photo ops in Fargo! Just watch out for that goomba 👍… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago