Join Chris Johnson (State Historical Society of North Dakota) at the Killdeer Mountain Battlefield State Historic site on July 31st for the 9th annual Killdeer Mountain History Hike. This free event is a guided hike starting at the base of Killdeer Mountain and ending at what is known as the Medicine Hole. Along the route, the 1864 Battle of Killdeer Mountain and the Medicine hole’s significance will be explained and discussed. For more information about the day’s events, contact Diane Rogness at (701) 328-3508 or email at email@example.com.
- The view from those Lake Sakakawea shores though 👌 ow.ly/MHnc50wdOAT 📷: Sarah Spackman… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Summer weather isn't over quite yet. Make the most of time on the water while you can! 🐶🌞 ow.ly/hl8O50wdMgk… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Papa's Pumpkin Patch in Bismarck voted one of the top 15 in the country by @travelchannel ! #BeNDLegendary… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- It's one of our favorites too! Thanks for sharing it. #BeNDLegendary twitter.com/JustinLaurenXO… 5 days ago
- Stop by and see why North Dakota should be at the top of your #bucketlist! #BeNDLegendary #TBEX @TBEXevents https://t.co/2tOuaoUisD 6 days ago