Join Chris Johnson (State Historical Society of North Dakota) at the Killdeer Mountain Battlefield State Historic site on July 31st for the 9th annual Killdeer Mountain History Hike. This free event is a guided hike starting at the base of Killdeer Mountain and ending at what is known as the Medicine Hole. Along the route, the 1864 Battle of Killdeer Mountain and the Medicine hole’s significance will be explained and discussed. For more information about the day’s events, contact Diane Rogness at (701) 328-3508 or email at email@example.com.
- Gotta love the peaceful views of Turtle River State Park. #BeNDLegendary belegendary.link/StateParks 📷:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Starry nights over Bismarck-Mandan ⭐🌟⭐ #BeNDLegendary belegendary.link/Bismarck/Mandan 📷: @bweismedia https://t.co/O7kkRlocXM 5 days ago
- "There are no words that can tell the hidden spirit of the wilderness, that can reveal its mystery, its melancholy,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- North Dakota may have some flat horizons, but we like to say that is just to make more room for the sunsets.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Congratulations to @glasserimages for winning the 2020 North Dakota Film Partnership! Stay tuned for beautifully to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago